dimanche 27 avril 2014

# 300



BODY

Shape:  My3bl by Romyka Mars Shape 02 SOON
 I will put out this shape for FREE on MARKETPLACE for a limited time 

Cheveux/Hair: MINA Eva @ TDR FUSION

CLOTHING

Today this is the first time I try the mesh fitted and I must admit I love it.
The clothing molds perfectly to the shape !

Tenue/Outfit: Resun Shade Mesh Fitted Leather Outfit Cream tysm
  includes items not shown:
- leather gloves cream
- leather socks cream
- nails cream resize

Sandales/Sandals:  Belgravia Patent Leather Slingbacks Gold 115L
CLOSING SALE @ MARKETPLACE 
add-on for Slink Womens Medium Height Barefeet

 ACCESSORIES

Collier/Necklace: Casual LieS Celtic Necklace Pack  60L  SIXTY LINDEN WEEKENDS

Boucles d'oreilles/Earrings: Casual LieS Celtic Earrings 24L

Bague/Ring:  Casual LieS Celtic Ring 15L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire